Fritz Porter is so excited to be a sponsor of Illumination Charleston!
Created in collaboration with Explore Charleston and Historic Charleston Foundation, will take place from December 2nd to 5th with a series of holiday-themed events and experiences to celebrate the season.
Illumination Charleston will feature:
• Guided tours of historic homes decorated for the holidays.
• Presentations and cooking demonstrations with chefs such as Kardea Brown, Rodney Scott, and Ivy Odom.
• “Design in Mind Talks” with notable design and architecture experts such as Alessandra Branca, India Hicks and Ashley Whittaker.
• The Southern Living Tastemakers Holiday Market, with products hand-picked by honorees named to the 2019 – 2021 Southern Living Tastemakers lists.
• An opening night party at the historic Aiken Rhett House. A live musical performance on Saturday night headlined by Ranky Tanky.
With prices starting at $75, tickets are for sale a la carte for individual events as well as through a variety of ticket packages that include access to several events. The full schedule of events and tickets are available now at IlluminationCharleston.com.
“Illumination Charleston will be a special gathering of some of the most inspiring tastemakers, designers, and chefs in the South (and beyond!).” said Sid Evans, Editor in Chief of Southern Living. “We’re excited to create a new experience that celebrates the joys of the season in a city that pulls out all the stops for the holidays.”
Set in the newly renovated Charleston Visitors Center, the Southern Living Tastemakers Holiday Market will provide a special, one-time-only shopping experience, showcasing items curated and created by Southern Living Tastemakers. Products for sale will include womenswear, original artwork and prints, children’s clothing, artisanal home and garden goods, handbags, fine jewelry, and more. More than 30 trendsetting women from across the South who have been named Southern Living Tastemakers in the last three years will be on site for meet-and-greets throughout the weekend.